Easy to use, versatile, best price in its class power analyzer
PQube 3 power analyzers measure, identify, and record all power quality disturbance, and environmental process parameter data in real-time.
The PQube® 3 series of high-speed, 3-phase revenue-grade power quality analyzers connect directly to voltages up to 690 V and auto-configures by auto-detecting the mains frequency, wiring configuration and nominal voltage.
The PQube 3 series of power analyzers boast an impressive number of standard features including intuitive touch-screen display, up to 14 energy metering channels, 4-quadrant metering, alarms, and automatic reporting. Our power analyzers are made sturdy and compact, easily fitting into production equipment, data centers, rackmounts or harsh environments.
To get access to PQube 3 power analyzer firmware, Modbus Client, Report Writer or for technical information, visit our Help Center.
- Auto-configures, it auto-detects the mains frequency, wiring configuration, and nominal voltage
- Use on single or three-phase loads or a combination of loads
- 4-quadrant ANSI Class 0.2 revenue–grade energy on 8 or up to 14 single-phase energy metering channels
- Data accessible remotely or by user-defined image-based reports delivered by email
- No software or transformer to install
- An exhaustive array of inputs from electrical to environmental
- Interface available in over 13 languages
- Touch screen display and anti-tamper lid
- 32 GB of internal flash memory holds years of data and events
- Certified UL, CSA, ROHS, FCC, IEC, ANSI, TUV, and EMC compliant
- Versatile, use as power analyzer, controller, voltage monitor, and a revenue-grade meter
- Get alerted to power, environmental, or process parameter symptoms before they happen
- Monitors, records, and reports in real-time 24/7/365
- Pinpoints the root cause of power quality or identifies unrelated issues
- Installs anywhere, snap onto a DIN rail, pole mount, wall mount or rack mount
- Reduce electricity costs and equipment failure
- Reduce nuisance tripping or unexplained resetting of control devices
- Use to accurately allocate electric rate structure costs in commercial buildings
- Provides daily, weekly, or monthly understandable and actionable data, upon disturbance
- FREE report writer companion software and Modbus real-time dashboard
Power analyzer, real time sensor and revenue meter. Monitors up to 2 three-phase loads, plus environmental and process parameters.
Multiple load power quality monitoring
Power analyzer, real time sensor and revenue meter. Monitors up to 4 three-phase loads, plus environmental and process parameters.
Ultra accurate power analyzer and versatile controller
Power analyzer, real time controller and revenue meter. Has 4 built-in programmable relay outputs that can be individually assigned to a specific disturbance.
Voltage quality compliance
Voltage compliance analyzer and real time sensor. Monitors the point of common coupling in facilities.
Low Voltage Range Power Analyzer
Ideal for connecting medium voltage sensors for distribution grid monitoring and analysis.
Self-powered, ready-to-go portable kit designed for a quick install and temporary power measurement campaigns.